What to Expect
If you’re unfamiliar with our location or our procedures, here is a brief rundown of what you can expect to encounter:
- Call to let us know you are on your way and we will make every effort to have a team member greet you at the door. Otherwise, ring the doorbell and a team member will be up to greet you immediately.
- Your pet will be taken to our treatment area for triage and you’ll be asked to fill out admitting paperwork.
- If other pets are also in the clinic, all cases will be stabilized and prioritized based on our training, experience and the nature of the emergencies. Please be supportive of other pet owners and their pets. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- Once your pet is admitted, a member of our medical staff will sit with you to discuss your pet’s condition and recommended treatment options and fees.
- If your pet needs to stay with us for follow-up care, please discuss visitations with our staff. In some cases, a visit may interrupt treatment and may not be in your pet’s best interest.
- Open 24 hours a day every day of the year to better serve your pet’s emergency and urgent care needs.